Guidelines for visitors entering into the Eco-tourism of Tiger Reserve and other protected areas.
- Visitors are supposed to follow COVID-19 appropriate protocols. Face Masks are mandatory for entering into the eco-tourism areas.
- Visitors shall show the entry ticket to staff for checking,
- Visitors shall co-operate for existing checking like Plastic/Pan/Gutkha/Alcohol, etc., and to avoid any sort of infections. Additional luggage to be avoided.
- Visitors shall have minimum interaction with staff with respect to details on birds, sanctuary, etc., by maintaining social distancing.
- Spitting has been strictly prohibited in the Eco-Tourism area.
- No firearms are allowed inside Tiger Reserve Area.
- Tourists shall not remove any wildlife articles from Tiger Reserve Area.
- Loud Music is prohibited inside park area.
- Tourists are advised not to wear shiny/ Bright colour attire inside park area.
- All visitors/crew shall submit their staff reporting form.
- All visitors should carry sanitizer and age proof documents.
- A penalty of minimum of Rs.1000 per head will be imposed against violators of the guidelines.
- Food items will not be allowed in the tourism area.
- Elephant safari shall be temporarily deferred.
- Arogya Setu App will be mandatory.