How To Reach ?
Palamau Tiger Conservation location
The park remains open for tourists from 1st October to 30th June. The park remains closed from 1st July to 30th September. Head Quarter of the Palamau Tiger Reserve is situated at Daltonganj and the main tourism center of Palamau Tiger Reserve is Betla (25 Km. from Daltonganj).The main tourism center of Palamau Tiger Reserve is Betla which can be approached:
- From Ranchi via Latehar (170 Km.) via NH-75.
- From Daltonganj via Dubiakhanr (25 Km.) via NH-75.
- From Patna via Aurangabad (260 Km.) via NH 98 and NH-75.
- The nearest railway stations for Betla are:
- Daltonganj (25 Km.).
- Barwadih (12 Km.).
- Both of these stations are well connected with Ranchi, Patna, Delhi, Kanpur, Lucknow and Mughalsarai Railway Stations.
- Nearest Airport is Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi (170 Km.)
- Nearest Airport is Gaya Airport, Gaya(190 Km.)